1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it true about the new xbox 360 HDMI?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dimamon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. dimamon

dimamon Member

i heard that the new xbox 360 with HDMI conection has a better cooling is it true? please need info.

2. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

yes better cooling but it must have the 65mn falcon chipset. You would have to be really unlucky not to get a falcon! Also you should hope for a Benq as the hdmi ones tend to come with the very hard to mod hitachi 79 or the benq. mine will come on saturday and im praying its benq and falcon! Im sure the experts can back me up?

3. dimamon

dimamon Member

the store im buying from says that its benq all i need to do is ask about falcon

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Most likely a store clerk isn't going to know. Make sure the lot number is at least 738 and it should have a falcon chip.

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I can confirm that a lot # 0737 with the team of FDOU has a BENQ and a Falcon motherboard. It was an elite BTW.

6. dimamon

dimamon Member

i dont know the store im buying from is already moding it for me so no need to worry they say that this is the new xbox 360 version that doesnt overheat (or at least not very fast i hope)