1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it true?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by account, Sep 18, 2003.

1. account

account Guest

i was just looking at the itmightbenes thing and i saw this:

imbNES v1.3 is finally complete and now available for download! Here is what's new:

- Now works perfectly with the PS2

is it true it will work with my swap magic disc? or is it a bunvh of bullshit?

2. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

what is it.....a emulator for nes? that would be cool.someone try it and see.....http://ps2.consolevision.com/emulators/index.cgi?browse&Emulators%20for%20ps2

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2003
  3. benagain

benagain Regular member

I haven't tried the latest one, but I have played the older version, and yes it is awsome. I first used it on a setup of a no solder mod and swaping with a gameshark disk and it worked great, so it should work with swap magic. I stayed up playing Contra the first night I had it. I love it.

4. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

can you give me a guide on how to use it

5. benagain

benagain Regular member

6. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

ok thanks dude.....will this work with the "knife trick"?

7. benagain

benagain Regular member

I beleive so, but I've never tried it myself. Like I said I used a no-solder mod and it worked great. I don't think there's much of a difference. Both methods force the CD tray to come out without the PS2 knowing.

8. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

okay i followed that guide exactly but it doesnt seem to work.....it makes a big noise like its about to start but then dies down :( im going to give it more time to boot though

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2003
  9. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

:(.....It Didn't Work.....It Just Stayed At They Insert Game And Press X Screen :( So I Tried Booting It With Disc 2(The PSX One) Snd It Got A Little Further It Booted Up To A Blue Screen That Said ItMightBeNes v1.3 Etc But It Just Stayed There.Can Anyone Help?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2003
  10. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

can anyone help.....i've been having trouble booting certain things so far i've booted ps2 reality player and virtua tennis 2 but ifve failed to boot more :(