1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Jtag a SoftMod now? Assuming it is Flashed.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by XshadowlinkX, Oct 7, 2012.

1. XshadowlinkX

XshadowlinkX Member

Hey guys. I have some questions that I hope one of you could answer for me. I have a BANNED Xbox360 with the latest Flash Firmware and latest Xbox360 update. I have recently heard from a friend that Jtagging an xbox doesn't require you to solder anything(not to sure bout this source though). Anyways was hoping you guys could help me and answer my question.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I am pretty sure jtagging is already out of the question, because you need a pretty low dashboard to do that. You can RGH (reset glitch hack) your box. Anyways, both require soldering, for the RGH you have to solder different wires and two chips into the box and you need some programming skills.

3. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

how about an idea.. put an ancient dash on.. jtag with a dead but unbanned console data, then update the dash, at the same time changing the network card eeprom to also match? effectively cloning the dead one .. thinking out loud.. haven't touched a 360 in nearly 5 years.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Won't work once dash is updated you can't downgrade the dash isn't held on the hdd it's on the stink'n chip or somethings on the chip that once updated your screwed,if there was a way round it i'd know so only option is....

@ op
    dash 7 is required for jtag your out of luck, Eisherz covered one option the other is xkey,tho the rgh would most probably be better