1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix 100% compatible on HD Loader or Advance

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by RoXas_93, Dec 8, 2007.

1. RoXas_93

RoXas_93 Member

Hey guys I'm just wondering if Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Plus disc 1 is compatible on HD Loader or HD Advance, because in the regular Kingdom Hearts II game you get a black screen when you try to play the Gummiship levels so I just want to know if the whole gummiship thing is playable in Final Mix. If it isn't compatible can you please give me a link for a patch to get the game working. THANKS FOR THE HELP:D

2. RoXas_93

RoXas_93 Member

If there isn't a patch for the game, just tell me if the gummi ship level works thanks everybody.

3. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM does the same BSOD (black screen of death) at the gummi ship parts but there is somewhat of a fix (not necessarily a patch) but it unlocks all the words so you don't have to do the gummi ship levels. If you play the levels out of order I herd it can fk up ur game but I never tried it. I need to get KH2 back from my friend =[. I can't exactly remember where it was but I believe the "fix" was on the ps2hd/console-exploit's website.