1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Kingdom Hearts II DVD-5 or DVD-9?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Darro, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Darro

Darro Member

Hey guys. I have the Swapmagic3 disc that of course enables me to play US and Japanese games. The thing is, I am interesting in getting Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + imported from Play-Asia.com but before I do that, I want to know if Kingdom Hearts II is a DVD-5(Single Layer) or DVD-9 (Dual-layer). I got God of War II imported only to realise it was dual-layered and couldn't play the original copy using Swapmagic3.

I have the Pal version of the game but I would really like to get this one since I loved the first 2 games and want to experience the new scenes and the revamped Chain of Memories. Please let me know so I can go ahead sometime and get this game. Thanks in advance!

2. khloud

khloud Regular member

It's 2 DVD-5's, so don't worry.

3. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Yes, each game is on a separate DVD5. KH2:FM on one and KH:COM on the other. Oh, and if you are as interested as I was where I thought about buying KH2:FM+ for cheaper, I think you'd rather buy from yesasia then over at playasia

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007