1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is live or is it junk memorex

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by kevmbri, Apr 11, 2005.

1. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

i bought a 25 pak of dvd-r and burnt 14 of them just fine but the last 11 of them say there all used never had them in my burner before so i tried them in 2 of my other computers they say the same any one else had this problem

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey kevmbri,

First, Welcome to AfterDawn!

Second, have you tried doing a search using AfterDawn's Search Feature? There are countless threads out there that have asked the same general question you just did and they have loads of information. If you need the link, here it is:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/

Also, there are several threads about Memorex dvd's. I would suggest using the forum search and you will definately be surprised at how many others have had issues with them.

Hope this helps!

;)

3. kevmbri

kevmbri Member

thanks i'll try that

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Yo kev, Venom05 is the commander of the memorex cult!...LOL

Most of those threads are his. He is secretly recruiting more members for his cult.They are secretly planning to take over AD...LOL

Use nero infotool,dvd decrypter,dvdinfopro, or dvdidentier to find out which manufacturer made those discs of yours.You probably got a hold of a bad batch. Here's a link to dvdinfopro. It has a free version. It will ID your discs and also has a couple of tests on them where you can scan the successful ones for errors.

http://dvdinfopro.com

Post your ID code from one of them you have burned and a few of them that wouldn't.