1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is modchip.com a scam?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BigRoid, Feb 3, 2007.

1. BigRoid

BigRoid Member

I ordered a swapmagic 3.8 on the Jan 25th and have not received it. My credit card was charged for the item. Is their a way to get my cash refunded from Visa if my item doesn't come? I've read lots of bad stuff on this modchip.com. I'm very skeptical if I'll even receive my item. This was a b-day present for my little brother and it doesn't look like it's gonnna come in time if it even does at all. Shame on modchip.com..

2. mthrfckrz

mthrfckrz Member

haha man its only been like 7 business days and think wher eits coming from?.. i ordered from ps2cover and it took me 2 weeks to get here.. it was suppose to be from china and it came from CANADA.. so uhhmm maybe!

3. BigRoid

BigRoid Member

I don't know they advertise 3-6 business days. I've read lots of negative comments about them.

4. CiroZ

CiroZ Member

if you didnt spring for rush delivery it could take standerd mail is 2-9 days from the time it was prossed and shipped from the company and that can take 1 to 3 days long term your looking about 12 to 14 days not includeing sundays no mail...ive used that site i got my stuff hope it works out well...

5. BigRoid

BigRoid Member

Received my package today from them.