1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my 360 need reflashing or is it bricked

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lfc2005, Jan 19, 2007.

1. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

i got a flashed 360 from a market on sunday with 5 games every game i put in it say this 'to play this xbox 360 game put it in a xbox 360 console' i have downloaded ISO's that are alrdy patch and have been confimed working onced burn with cloneCD @2.4X and i got the same result just got back from blockbusters and rented WWE smackdown Vs raw 2007 put it st8 in my 360 and wat a surprise i got the same message and thats not a copy so what do u guys and gals think might be wrong will the guy a got it of need a 'smackdown' for this Fook up lol

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I would have asked what media is the backups burnt to but then you mentioned the original not working, so it sounds like a bad flash.

All isn't lost, though. If the drive is atleast spinning up, then the 360 isn't dead. You just need to get it flashed right.

3. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

(updated) got a phone call off the guy i got it off the night he gave it to me he had 2 xbox 360s in his car one bein my one and the other bein a faulty one he got from tescos a few days be4 that he was returning so it was just a mixe up lol getting swaped 2mozz alls well that ends well i guess :)