Hi About 12month ago coke was spilled on my laptop and it wouldn't turn back on (the on and battery lights just flashed), so I bought a pc. Then last week I was clearing stuff out, and happened upon the laptop, turned it on and it worked!! It was working perfectly, everything still intact, for about 10hours then the screen went really dark. I tried the power button but nothing. I held it up to the light and managed to shut down properly, but now I'm back to square one with the on and battery light flashing! Anyone know......Is my laptop doomed??