1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is My PSP Broken or.........PLZ help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DevilMC2, Jan 17, 2007.

1. DevilMC2

DevilMC2 Member

i saw this video at google about how to downgrade psp from 2.71 to 1.5 and after i seen the hole thing i dl this program name Downgrader2.71FULL(yellow icon if i'm correct if anyone ever use it) and i did everything as the video told bout the red screen and stuff, everything was expect until it comes to the menu. my background color was gray and i though it was unusual not until when i went to setting and go down to theme setting which cannot be found!!! and i beleive that there should another icon after the game which is bout the wirelss stuff which i cant find either.now i dont no if its my own mistake or not but here it is after downgrading my psp using Downgrader2.71FULL at the end the instuction menu told me to delete all the folder in psp cuz usual if u connect ur usb to pc and go inside the psp drive or E: or w/e that is it only show PSP folder and nothing else so i thought those might be no use as the video said so i delete them and hope thats not wht i did wrong

2. ZenDuo

ZenDuo Guest

everything sounds right to me, however i wasn't on 1.5 very long. best thing to do is go to settings, scroll down to system settings hit x, scroll down to system information hit x and it should tell you what version your on. 1.5 didn't have wirless or theme settings (i think).

3. classS

classS Member

Its ok your on 1.5 now there are some features that is not there like the internet shortcuts and theme settings.LOL your on 1.5 now your not on 2.71.They have these versions (1.5,2.71) because its a continuos update until the day they get tired and release another PSP.