1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is my xbox safe online ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arkie3, Nov 26, 2012.

1. arkie3

arkie3 Member

hi
    i have an xbox360 flashed with the latest firmware(I-Xtreme LT+V3.0 - Benq drive) and it has never been on line while flashed.but i have played back up offline which i have not stealth checked with abgx360.if i went on line with this xbox but only played stealthed games on line,would that be ok or will i get banned?

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Regular member

Nobody can say that you won't get banned, maybe you will, maybe not. And it doesn't matter if you play offline or online, you can get flagged for a ban anyways. But if you don't go online you effectively ban yourself.

4. Joe_1981

Joe_1981 Regular member

As mentioned, no one can say if you're ever, 100% safe. However, it's been years since Microsoft issued mass bannings. It seems, to me, they've lost interest or decided the time and effort wasn't worth it, since the modding scene cannot be stopped. However, they do continue to ban people who, blatantly, break release dates and play games early, online.