1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is RatDVD Multithreaded?

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by tonytnnt, Jun 6, 2005.

1. tonytnnt

tonytnnt Member

I've got a P4 3.0 Northwood with HT and I'm noticing a fair amount of activity on both "cores". Anybody know if they programmed this as multithreaded? Or a more definitive way to find out? This is an awesome little program...

Edit: Oh, and can anybody else get to the ratDVD website? I'm wondering if it's getting overloaded... I got there last night, but that was at 2 am local time...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  2. arisia

arisia Member

I would agree that it is at least partly multi-threaded. During "ratting" I have most activity scheduled to only one processor. When unratting both processors have near to 100% load.

And to the website - I can't rech it either... hopefully everything is well with them ;-) no MPAA...

3. tonytnnt

tonytnnt Member

Well, I just got on the site. I think it might get overloaded during the day. Fortunately, I'm more of a nocturnal fellow :p