1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is some software better than other for backing up PS2 games? Can't back up Disney's Cars with Nero

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by LTD1, Feb 25, 2007.

1. LTD1

LTD1 Guest

Can someone tell me if some software is better than other for backing up PS2 games?

I currently use Nero and I've backed up several games without a problem.

I'm trying to back up Disney's Cars now, everything goes OK but the backup games plays horribly, it skips a lot and the sound is out sync.

I'm using Verbatim media and burning at 4X, I would like to try even 1X, but I don't think that's possbile with Nero, it only allows 4X at the minimum.

Do you think trying some other program will work, any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Wolf69

Wolf69 Member

Hi There! I have 200 burnt PS2 games so I think I can help you out Bra.I use DVD Decrypter to read and write PS2 games. It is easy to use.Also you can burn at 2X or 4X.I just got another program called ImgBurn it is the same set up as DVD Decrypter but more advance and newer.But you can get both off line just search for it.Or search on this site.I used DVD Decrypter to do Cars with no problems. Hope this helps you. Talk to you later Bra....