1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is that custom firmware really nessery to play backup or iso games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by funky22, Mar 7, 2007.

1. funky22

funky22 Guest

Ok people i am one of those who screved up first thing i did when i buy psp is register it on net and update to 3.10 man i am mad on me self.Then i collected money for a weak to buy 4 gb stick,after that i order some iso games from pirate from my town and that was first time i was looking crack or hack to play it on my psp when i see what i done i was going crazy just that firmware before my 3.10 could be downgradet :( 3.03 and i got my psp with 2.61 firmware with non ta-o83 or somethin motherboard.And first game what i bought was gts liberty city stories patched with 2.61 firmware on it that just shows my luck :( .Anyway the thing is why they cant make somekind crack or hack without changing sony firmware like in pc games or somekind chip over usb stick it in and u play games , as i can see this downgrading and upgrading custom firmwares resumes in allot bricked psp's.So all of u hackers crackers make hacking psp little safer.I cant belive that u cant cheat that sony's shity software without changing it. If anyone know little bit more obout this teme pls explain me i am new to psp world and really i cant belive that it cant be cheatet somehow without changing to custom firmware .

2. yohex

yohex Guest

Custom firmware is not needed, but it is required that you have homebrew enabled on your psp, which is not possible yet on any psp version 3.10 and higher as no expliots have been found.

3. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea i know that but i dont understand what if i just wanna play ripped psp games on sony firmware without that all homebrew stuff i just wanna play ripped psp games why they dont do somekind hack or crack to cheat that damm little sony software

4. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Well if you think it should be easy to find a hack, why don't you do it.

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

that sounds like a nice long hell no to me...

hang tight, and keep reading forums, and waiting for that downgrade... I had to wait for the 3.03 downgrade, now you gotta wait for 3.10...no worries mate...wont be long.

6. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea i am gonna wait or sell this one with 3.10 and find one with 2.71 or below ,i am not programer or hacker to find that but i am certain that they can cheat that sony's little shity firmware to play backup games on sony firmware ,man they decript every one that come out they know exacly what it do but they will need to find for every game one hack like in pc games that is the problem that takes alllot time and nobody is trying do find that

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

everybody is trying to find that.. ;) thats why umd sales wont drop too far...

8. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea i prey to god that find that becose evey umd has folder with certain code like that demos i find on net now to just cheat that few megabaytes of sony firmware and that is it :)