1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Ripit4me website gone??

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by BK_Malik, Jan 12, 2007.

1. BK_Malik

BK_Malik Member

I have been using Ripit4me for a while now and tonight was the first time I can remember the website returning a "Page Not Found" error. Is the website gone forever or are they just having tech problems??? I just hope they are not victims of the government and the studio money hogs. Anybody have any info????

2. Altercuno

Altercuno Regular member

Just had a look and found it ok. They have just released a new version so they are probably getting a lot of traffic...

Regards

3. XweAponX

XweAponX Member

Now it says that the owner of the site has to contact billing ASAP

4. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

Yeah I saw that too.Seems like they didn't pay their bill or something.Sucks because that program kicks ass.

5. XweAponX

XweAponX Member

Its back up today.

Probably has to do with all the traffic - They probably had to pay for the extra bandwidth. Which means we ought to send them a few bucks when we get a chance.

Yah, the program kicks arse. Can;t wait until someone comes up with the ripping program for Blu-Ray dicsks