1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a bat file that i can run to make me temporary admin when i sign in to my account??

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Kriptik, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Kriptik

Kriptik Member

Is there a bat file that i can run to make me temporary admin when i sign in to my account?? please need some help

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

when you bat you mean batch right,
    info on batch http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds.mspx?mfr=true
    this website below contains alot of command prompt commands
    http://www.commandpromptcommands.com/

all a batch file does is launch several commands in the order that you have programed to run, but instead of having to write each command in all you need to do is type in the name of the batch file and then it will execute the commands

THERE IS ONE WAY TO LOGIN IN AS ADIM BUT IT DOESN'T REQUIRE USING THE COMMAND PROMPT

this will make following my direction much more simple, go start>control panel> switch to category view, it'll say switch to classic view if category view is enabled

1) start your computer up and hit F8 at the first screen you get, tap it several times you want to launch into the bios page
    2) select the option to start up in safe mode (looks much different then windows usually does)
    3) A new acount will appear, called "administrator" log in as administrator,
    4)then go Control Panel < User Accounts<
    you can then change your profile type to administrator
    5) reboot then login and you will see that your account is now an administrator

-post back if you have questions
    tripplite

3. Kriptik

Kriptik Member

Yep thanks triplet
    I new previously about that technique
    But i dont want to change myself as a admin all the time my brother decided to limit me ( he is a small noob) :S
    Would you no a command or somthing to make this ? thanks