1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a comprehensive PS2 Game back-up list?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by TXCross, Apr 16, 2005.

1. TXCross

TXCross Guest

Hi All! I have seen several lists of PS2 Games that have been backed-up by individuals. Has anyone created a comprehensive list for everyone?

I am in the process of backing up my collection since my kids are now old enough to play [but not quite old enough to take care of the discs the way I would hope :) - gotta luv em :) ].

The lists have been wonderful so I don't spend a lot of time trying to back up games that are "on the more difficult side" or "require special accomodations (e.g., Gran Turismo 4)".

Just thought it would be nice to have a "MASTER" list. Kind of like a lot of gaming magazines have with ratings? Instead this list could have

NAME OF GAME - Method of Back-Up - Any Special Comments -

For example -

Piglet's Big Game - DVD Decrypter, Nero - Works with SWPMGC 3.3^, Fliptop,Slide Card, and MODCHIP

Gran Tourismo 4 - Doesn't work with standard rip & burn methods - Works with HDD ?????? (I don't know all the details, sorry).

Maybe someone has already done this and I just can't find it. If so, thanks - could someone direct me that way?

If not, I would be more than happy to put this together in an excel format for posting - just need to have people send me the information.

Thanks to all.

HAPPY GAMING!!

TXC

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Not that I know of...

3. nswolter

nswolter Regular member

basically, older games are not a problem, new ones seem to cause probs if the iso's end up being around 4.3 Gigs...there are lists available but nothing comprehensive