1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a downgrader from 3.30 ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mmiracle, May 12, 2007.

1. mmiracle

mmiracle Member

pretty much all im asking is the subject...someone on the forum told me there was one out but didnt give me a link :(

anyone heard anything?

2. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

K well I'm currently at 3.10 and waiting for a downgrader that's not out yet so I doubt there's one out for 3.30 yet.

3. silentdan

silentdan Member

That question is the hottest topic on a lot of forums,no there is no downgrader for any version above 3.03.You just have to wait or switch your psp for another one with low firmware.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Its the hottest topic because over 3 out of 4 people on this site are newbies that dont read anything or search for anything and just ask i bet there's like 50 threads on that in the last 2 days.

5. guano

guano Regular member

The only thing Sony did that our wonderful scene couldn't do is make a PSP emu. 3.10+++ will get hacked. Don't you worry. :D

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Don't you mean a PS1 emulator? (just wondering cause if there actually is a psp emu...lol) And yeah, i hope they come out with a downgrader for 3.10+ because my friends stuck on 3.11 and i want him to be part of the homebrew world lol. He's mad cause I have OE and he can't have it=P

7. guano

guano Regular member

You're right - PSone emu. But there IS a PSP emu you can play homebrew games on your PC with! (v1.00 eboots only tho)

8. funky22

funky22 Guest

I am on 3.10 for 4 monts and there is still no downgrader i think there will not be one at all becose sony patched all holes maybe if some exploit is found but i think if we wanna do homebrew we need to buy new psp and hack it from the first firmware