1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a site with games listed?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Fruhmann, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Fruhmann

Fruhmann Regular member

is there a site where i can find out which games will need Fixes, which will play just using swap disc, which will need isobuster, etc?

2. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

3. Fruhmann

Fruhmann Regular member

don't pat yourself on the back unless you have a handful of nails in your hand.

i meant a site listing all games for the system. a master list of games with details as to what would need to be done to make a backup copy.

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

well probably over 90% of that list would need to be burnt the exact same way. I know www.ign.com has some decent games lists. But burning is almost always the exact same.

5. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

Then say what you mean the first time, and you'll get better results. It doesn't hurt to overexplain.

As far as I know if you use DVD decrypter, most games you can just "ISO-read" then "ISO-write" and you're good to go. I've heard some things about some EA sports games being different, and making something online capable being different, but I don't know enough about it to say. Also there are extra things necessary for dual layer discs.

As for a complete list of every game and how to back them up, I don't know of one simply because as dragulaAC said most games back up the exact same, and it would get repetitive. It might be easier to search for specific games if you are having specific problems. Hope someone can help you out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2005
  6. Fruhmann

Fruhmann Regular member

makes sense. thanks guys