1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a software that can take a snapshot of your screen every couple of seconds ?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by marklittlevai, Feb 14, 2014.

1. marklittlevai

marklittlevai Member

Is there a software that can take a snapshot of your screen every couple of seconds (for use with CCTV)?

2. marklittlevai

marklittlevai Member

I want to set up a webcam in my home for when i am out, covering the kitchen and living room, and I already know how to access the video stream for free from another computer and even my android! I can already do this (just the live video stream)

But id also like for the home computer to take a screen grab of the video every few seconds or so, and dump a JPG in to a folder .... any ideas?? so it will basically record images every few hundred frames or so

If possible, i will have it store images in to a cloud storage folder that will automatically upload in to the sky drive as soon as anything is uploaded, then simply delete it all and refresh at the end of the week for whichever.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

weho makes your webcam as maybe they might have software to do that?

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i have fraps which i use as screen capturing software and it has a repeat screenshot option where it can take a screenshot every second, im sure many other screen capturing programs have that as a standard option aswell.