1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way backup my movies using a DVD-9 disc

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bm101, Jun 22, 2007.

1. bm101

bm101 Guest

Hello to whoever helps me,

I was thinking last night, is there a way backup my movies using a dvd-9 disc, not having to shrink or change video data size. programs like 123 copy dvd sometimes causes video flaws and even sound flaws.

has anyone ever used DVDFab Decrypter an nero dvd burn to backup there movies?

please help me in this test..

Ryan Mckay

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

hi, DVDFab HD Decrypter is awesome. Nero's great too, however Nero 6.x is/was no good at dealing with the Layer Break on dual layer discs, don't know if Nero 7.x ever did get fixed to deal with it, but there's (free) imgburn which can do the layer break with ease - www.imgburn.com. I can't help you with imgburn however as i no longer use it but i'm sure someone will pop in to give their advice on it (it could be that it's dead easy to use).

edited due to bad spelling

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  3. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Nero 7 doesn't handle the layer break Imageburn as Creaky suggested it's been to long for me since I use Clone Cd which does a excellent job.Chris
    Heres a link to some good guides http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/Guides.htm

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  4. Berryone

Berryone Regular member