1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way i can connect my ps2 in my pc and use the pc to play ps2 games insted of a tv?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by john_76, Apr 20, 2005.

1. john_76

john_76 Guest

is there a way i can connect my ps2 in my pc and use the pc to play ps2 games insted of a tv?
    Do i need good graphics card for connecting ps2 in my pc and play ps2 in the pc that?if so what kind of graphics card i need?

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

yes, you can use ur pc screen to play ps2, but u need a tv tuner. You don't need a graphic card to play the games.

3. john_76

john_76 Guest

ya i know about tv tuner.but i am not looking forward to buy it(its just a waste of money bt if i but a graphics card that can do the job then i can play both ps2 and new pc games with it).so is there a graphics that can do the tv tunner's work?i cant buy a tv tunar i have to buy a graphics card.so i neeed to know which graphics car will do the work?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2005
  4. jgdsl

jgdsl Member

u can get a NVIDIA or ATI graphic card that has a tv tuner built in that is good to play all the newest pc games also

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  5. john_76

john_76 Guest

thanks man.can u give me a link?

6. jgdsl

jgdsl Member

yea go to http://tigerdirect.com and serach for video cards and look for ethier and NVIDIA or a ATI card which are the 2 best companys right now and make sure it has a tv turner if it has one it should say it in the spec.

7. alanld

alanld Guest