1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way to get online...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by austin360, Feb 17, 2007.

1. austin360

austin360 Member

with an iso of a game you bought

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Yes, an ISO of a game can get online. However, you got jacked! You paid for an ISO?! Thats illegal for the other person to sell it to you and I think it might be illegal for you to buy it. And you coulda got it for free anyways(but that deffinantly illegal).

3. austin360

austin360 Member

actually, I bought ratchet clank size matters umd, then I backed it up with umddaxdumper in case I lost the game.

4. austin360

austin360 Member

how do I play an iso online, it doesn't let me. Is it because of dnas stuff

5. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

first of all you'll either need a router, usb adapter or a wifi hotspot near you.

6. austin360

austin360 Member

I have a wireless internet connection but, that wasn't what I asked. Damn nobody can give someone a hand on this forum

7. REAM

REAM Guest

with comments like that can blame people for not helping you. and be patient.

8. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Not when people only say "is there a way to get online... with an iso of a game you bought". You need to explain what is happening or nobody knows what the problem actually is. There have been some comments about needing to play it with devhook(some say you dont). What are you using to play the ISO? Devhook, independant launcher, some kind of OE firmware? How far do you get before you cant get online(how close to online do you get)? You need to actually explain your problem in detail so we can narrow down the problem and how to fix it.