1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way to put halo 1 pistol on a halo 2 map?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jiggles, Jun 13, 2007.

1. jiggles

jiggles Guest

is there any way to do this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Ah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

you could make it so it has a scope and more power so it acts like the pistol from halo 1 and maybe you could skin it idk

4. RedVortex

RedVortex Member

I defenitley know it's possible because I've been in a custome game in the halo 3 beta that came out just a little while ago where someone actually modded some gun to be the halo 1 pistol :) it was awsome.

In terms of getting it into a halo 2 game... Im no expert but from my experiences you'd have to go into halo 1 (prob computer version) and then get images of the gun. From the images you'd have to replace the images of some other gun (probably the halo 2 pistol) with the images of the gun from halo 1. How exactly I'm not too sure. I know there exists a few programs specifically designed for replacing images. And then you'd have to mod the halo 2 pistol so that it mimicks the stats of the halo 1 pistol. If i ever figure it out I'll try posting a picture tutorial on how to do it.

Or if you google it, you might be lucky and find a premade map for halo 2 that has a halo 1 pistol modded into it. If you do, you can transfer the meta over to another map meaning you can just copy the halo 1 gun in halo 2 on a different map to the map of you choice. (and I don't remember exactly how to do that either :p sorry, there's tutorials everyone on google for this kind of stuff though).

goodluck,

Rv