1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way to read my text documents or comics on my psp(like note pad)

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by SEGA3, Apr 13, 2007.

1. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

i have some comics n documents id like to b able to read n c on my psp prob is i dont know how to go about doin this. i have a manga id like to load up on it n read on my travels n some game guid for when im playin a game(zelda) n would want some clues on wat to do. if there is a way to do this simply through converting files id like to know the info would b much help thanx.

ps: is there any programs i need? wats best to do this if possible?where could i get wat i need? thanx

2. chevnoire

chevnoire Member

psp ebook creator will change your docs and ebooks to ophoto jpgs that u can add to ur psp photo folder and read on ur psp - program changes fonts and sizes for you. it works for me... i triede the chinese ereader but i couldnt turn it on reliably- but pec works for me...

3. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

bookr can read notepad documents and pdfs and a few others AND has bookmarks to keep ur place (comes with an ebook of george orwell's 1984 and decleration of human rights)

4. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

lol thanx guys ima have fun with this