1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a why to contact modchipman by phone?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mrmag2000, Aug 14, 2003.

1. mrmag2000

mrmag2000 Member

Does anyone have a phone number to call him to give me more information on my order? When I lookup my order on his website it says it is "processing". I ordered a couple of chips from him on Tuesday(8/12/03) and I ordered them USPS express. The two items were in stock so I don't think it's a backorder thing. Expecting my order overnight is not realistic because of where I live in the US, however I've learned that most of the time I recieve packages on the 2 day and at latest the third day. But at least it would be in flight by now with some way of tracking. Has anyone ever called him? Any help would be great!

2. mrmag2000

mrmag2000 Member

nevermind it arrived today :)!!!

3. POade

POade Member

how is the install goin?

>=/

4. mrmag2000

mrmag2000 Member

haha, i actually cant start on it till this weekend because of my work schedule. I will post my results after completion. This is my first time soldering but I took a hands on electrical engineering class in college a few years back dealing with the same sort of stuff and aced it so i'm not intemadated(i failed my english class though;0). Bottom line, there's a guy in town that will do it for $30 but he has a 2 week backlog. I chose to risk it with hopes to have it done by Sat afternoon(yea right). I have some old electronics laying around so I'll practice my soldering on those first...I'm up for the challenge though...