1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there an app that lets you rip blu ray movies?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ps3sini, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ps3sini

ps3sini Member

basically I've bought samsung 2 10.1 tablet recently and I'd like to rip my blu ray that I watch on my tv through my ps3 so that I can put em on sdcard and watch them on my tablet. Alternatively, is there a way to stream movies directly from ps3 to tablet? No it does not have hdmi port :(

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i have a ps3 and i cant see any ways to rip a blu ray to it.you can however copy files that you stream from a pc to the ps3.dont think you can stream a ps3 to a tablet.would be easier to try and stream a pc to a tablet.

3. ps3sini

ps3sini Member

Yeah, I need to rip blu ray movies, but don't have a blu ray drive in my pc, just on the ps3, so was looking for ps3 app that could do the job, then just transfer the iso or blu rip to pc and stream from there. I guess I'll buy a blu ray player for pc if I see a cheap one, I have hundreds of blu ray movies but my hdtv is old the tablet actually looks better at this point.