1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there any other way to load games into my hd without hd advance or loader?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by loki21, Feb 24, 2005.

1. loki21

loki21 Member

as easy as the hd advance is, i don't like the fact that you have to have the hd advance disc inside to be able to play the games loaded. as far as i know, there's no way of making a back-up for hd advance (i might be wrong - memory card exploit?)

i have a mod chip to be installed and i want to know if i can store games into the hard drive with it. thanks!

2. mickK

mickK Regular member

well first of all all you need the HD advance disk in the drive for is to boot to the HDD you don't need the disk after that. other ways of installing games would be to install the PS2 HDD in your computer and install a program on the computer that would let you install the game on the HDD from there, other ways is you can try to install the game to the HDD via a network connection. lastly about the memory card exploit I have been trying to do this myself but found out that if you mange to get it installed on your memcard you still need a PS1 game to trigger the exploit so you still need a disk to boot it

3. loki21

loki21 Member

what program do i use? where can i get it? i have a router so i can do it that way.

4. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

its called WinHiip

u need to connect your ps2 with your computer

or

get a wireless gaming adapter for it

5. mickK

mickK Regular member

for a program that will let you load games on your HDD via your PC do a search on google for PS2 handiness or hdl_dumb