1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there any way to get a new guarantee sticker?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bailey07, Apr 22, 2007.

1. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

my xbox 360 is flashed and is only 4 months old and as you will know when the console is flashed the guarantee sticker needs to be removed and is therefore no longer valid.so what i am wondering is if my xbox 360 breaks down will i be able to possibly get a new guarantee sticker and claim that it has not been tampered with? if so where would i buy one from? (preferably in the uk)

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

I do remember that this kind of question has been asked in the past and i bet if that person who was looking for one of these warranty stickers has been able to get one.The only people who have access to these stickers are those who work in the xbox360 section of Microsoft.That's why we advise people when removing the sticker,to be extremely careful not to damage it,you can do so by applying hot air on it(using a hair dryer)and using a blade,after that you can save the sticker by putting it on a wax paper then later re-use it in case you have to return your console to the place you bought it.

Vincent.

3. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

thanks...one problem tho i don't know where the hell may sticker is LOL i think i threw it away

4. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Then i guess it's impossible for you to get it back,lol.But in case you have to return it to the store,just let it go like that,most stores won't bother checking if the warranty sticker is still here.It's like a 50-50 chance you have to play with,unless you get really very lucky and get one of these stickers,heyhey.

Vincent.