1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there anyway to play a backup on xbl without getting banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by krkm120, Mar 4, 2007.

1. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

hello people is there anyway to play a backup on xbl without getting banned i have sid 4.0 but it sounds like that would get banned the firmware also sounds that you will get banned would either of these work?

i dont mod

thank you

2. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

xbox live is 4 suckers 2 words Xlink kai Go to www.teamxlink.co.uk u need to instal software on the pc but free gaming u will need to register a x tag it free to register u simple install the software plug ur box into the net start it up start eg halo 2 go into system link now start up xlink kai on pc enter ur xtag and password click the green arrow click xbox click first person shooter it will show like a million games then find halo 2 click it then click north america ok now go to ur xbox and a bunch of games should show then just join a game then play and enjoy yes head sets can be used on there to

3. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

thankyou but i know about that do you know the awnser to ths question is there anyway to play a backup on xbl without getting banned i have sid 4.0 but it sounds like that would get banned the firmware also sounds that you will get banned would either of these work?

i dont mod

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Simple answer.. It's not worth the risk..
    If anything is wrong with your dash files..the ones on C:\, your eeprom has changed, or your hdd serial, or your drive is unlocked, or you have interesting content on E:\ they can and will get wise to it and ban you.

Only ever use live by cold booting a game with the mod switched off completely.. In fact, don't bother using a softmod box on live at all now.. they are apparently scanning for modified fonts files and checking the dash files against the eeprom/xbox-dash version database..reported by a friend in the scene in the US. (hearsay, but knowing who he is I believe him..)
    Check with anubis who will know for sure.

5. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

ok thanks one more question for cold booting to work i'd have to use my original correct