1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there such thing as... *PLEASE READ*

Discussion in 'PS2' started by CloudEx, Apr 1, 2003.

1. CloudEx

CloudEx Guest

This would be very helpful to people like me, who back up there games frequently.

Is there a program that allows you to put multiple PSX games on a DVDR, and create a boot menu of some sort to pick the game you want? It's sort of hard to explain, but this sort of program would be very cool, since you wouldn't have to use many discs.

Even if it was a lot of work to do this sort of thing, I'd still use it. Is there such a thing out, yet?

2. colt45joe

colt45joe Guest

no such thing exists. that would be pretty cool though.

3. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

I think there is a program that can make menus. I think it is called as the PSX CD Builder or something. Search for it on google

4. finty101

finty101 Regular member

where i buy my copies you can buy SNES & mega drive disc things that have loads of games on them for both system and it has like a menu thing. if you could do it for them you could probably do it for psx

5. c7015

c7015 Regular member

there us a program on this page that describes what you are talking about called psx cd maker (near the bottom)

havent tried it but if you do post back http://www.psxforum.com/utilities.php