1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this completly dead or are there more ways to repair?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thoatih12, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

I've done some research but im not fully sure..I bought my xbox360 back in November 2006..and last month it got the great RROD 3 lights...im out of warrenty..and yes i know about the 3 year add on warrenty but i have no sticker and the represenitive said no we will not help you..so heres my promblem..i have some pictures and i'm curious as if this is fixabler not??oo and by the way the dents on the 360 thing are from AFTER i got the 3 red lights..

Picture of the xbox360
    [​IMG]

Closer to the the opther promblem..HAPPEND AFTER THE 3 rrod..
    [​IMG]

and now a closer look at it..
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reading my thread...im curiois to find out if theres a way to fixs the 3rrod and to fixs the dents i've gotton..or in simple terms am i screawed becaues i cannot afford to get another xbox360..:(

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  2. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

no input anyone?

3. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

4. elokito

elokito Regular member

5. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

my xbox360 dosnt even turn on so there is no error code for em to see...so im gunna buy another sticker and send the puppy in..get it back in months..

6. Midnite0

Midnite0 Guest

you should just pay a xbox 360 repair service (google it) $40 to fix it, instead of trying to scam Microsoft and getting them to repair it.