1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this for real?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by johnb1987, Sep 13, 2007.

1. johnb1987

johnb1987 Member

This was a link on Gamespot. Does this really work? If not, what does it do? I find it hard to believe that all I had to go through to install my Wiikey and find the appropriate equipment to back up games, that this is real. What do you guys think?

http://www.gamecopypro.com/index.php

2. kondor

kondor Regular member

It says
    "we'll show you how these games will be played on your game console.
    Never worry about scratching or losing a video game again!"
    ie, where to get a wiikey.

3. alinares

alinares Regular member

it says 30 bucks a year while wiikey is like 20 bucks with a screwdriver.

i'm better off with the wiikey.

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

This software is a known fake. If you look at the console list:
    Game Copy Pro includes information and hacking tools for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced!

They all have been hacked and modded except the PS3 to my knowledge.

However, you can't just "Insert any video game" into your DVD drive and burn it. Between that and the fact they display the GBA logo (lets you your DVD-/+RW drive read one of those) should be another clear sign its a fake product.

Peace

5. Pjz

Pjz Member

Yep its a fake, confirmed.

your talking to to a sucker that bought it on good faith.

It's like ordering chocolate pudding and then a dog turns up and defecates in your desert bowl.

Unless your a hard core hacker forget it, the software does not do what it advertises, and I am furious.

6. redtide

redtide Member

GameCopyPro is a fake. I didn't do much research and was suckered into it. I should have known when it said it could burn GameBoy Advance games. All it is is links to software that is already available on the internet for free, like DVD Decrypter. No such software as they claim. I didn't find anything for the PS3. They also have links to other websites, like forums. I can use Google for that. When I pressed them for the software they promised, they gave me vague answers and told me to log in to "find what your looking for".

I paid with PayPal, then disputed my purchase after I realized I'd been had. They refunded my money, luckily. Otherwise I would have elevated my dispute.