1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy lieing?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by staxx, Mar 14, 2007.

1. staxx

staxx Regular member

I came across an ad on craigslist that states something along the lines of being able to mod your psp without downgrading to 1.5 or using a modchip...heres the ad http://toronto.craigslist.org/ele/293649814.html

I always thought that you had to downgrade to 1.5 to be able to run homebrew apps and whatnot...but then again i havent been on the scene for a long time so i dont know everything. So is this guy lieing?

2. PSP1231

PSP1231 Member

Uhmm. . . . I don't think so. Because all the experts also still need to downgrade to 1.5 even they have POWERS!!!! I mean even they have experienced. I never heard of using homebrews without downgrading to 1.5. May be this is saying like he'll downgrade and emulate with some firmwares like 2.71 3.02 3.03, don't let you know. So when to go and check the system software you'll only see 2.71 won't see 1.5. If he's not lieing, he live in my city, Toronto and I can go and see but he is in downtown :(. TOO FAR . . . . . . . . !

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007