1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this PS3 from EBAY legit?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by miltonap, Apr 29, 2007.

1. miltonap

miltonap Member

2. Galonvan

Galonvan Member

It was a good deal.. till you posted it on here and everyone on here decided they want to bid on it =P

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

hmmmm... that'd be your call on buying that...truethfully I wouldnt... 1st.... 355 bucks... hundred fifty bucks more you can get a brand new one with controller.... 2nd you know why they have scratches and chips??
    its called being in a hurry to get them out the place they took them from....lol... jk I dont know, but it looks kind suspicious..... but everything is suspicious to me...

4. miltonap

miltonap Member

5. Galonvan

Galonvan Member

Miltonap, apparently you didn't catch a clue with my first post.. when you posted that, the PS3's were at $150... they are at almonst $400 now... The LAST thing you want to do is find a good deal on an auction, and then advertise to EVERYONE who would probably be interested in that deal, that you found it. Suddenly, everyone is watching the bidding and bidding themselves. If you find a good deal that you, yourself want to take advantage of, do so in silence. That's the whole concept of it...

Good job at advertising that person's PS3 for sale, and getting him a bunch of interested potential buyers.