1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Ritek DVD media ok?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Bennn, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Bennn

Bennn Member

The site below are advertising Ritek silver tops x2 DVD-R at what looks a good price, I guess because they're x2 speed which doesn't worry me. It doesn't say whether it's G04 dye or not. Has anyone tried these and if so are they any good? I usually by datawrites reds v2 but I've read here that Ritek are better so thought I might give these a try. Here's the link. They're the 5th item from the bottom

http://www.rambox.co.uk/rambox.php?fn=viewcategory&category_id=1

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi Bennn, I looked at your link. As a general rule, I would say any Ritek would be a good choice. But If I were buying from this site, I would pay a little more and get the ones listed as Grade A just to be sure. It strikes me funny that the others aren't rated. I'm in the USA so I don't much about that company site.
    Jerry

3. Bennn

Bennn Member

Thanks for the reply. They are described as grade "a" in the "more info" section though no mention on what dye so I've chanced it and put my order in. I'll let you know how they are and at that price if they're any good it's a real bargain.