1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this site a legit site and is it a good deal for a mod service?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cowcow777, Aug 20, 2007.

1. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

http://www.xbox-modchips.com/xbox360-mod-installations.htm
    I'm not taking a chance ruining my 360, so I'm letting someone else do it. So is that a good site? And is there any site that might be cheaper than it? I really want to get a case mod too (black night chameleon ftw) so if the site could case mod it when I send it in too that would be good.

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

rip off. read the tutorials man, and do it yourself- like most of the people here.

....of course, unless you are advertising... slap!

3. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

I am not advertising, i just don't want to get ripped off. If i was advertising wouldn't i praise the site, not ask if it was legit?

I am just worried about damaging the console... but now after looking at it, I could save about $120+ if I did it myself, and it would be good experience... Hmmm.

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Could this be the start of another "Oh my Gawd, what have I done" thread? Remember the dude who totally screwed up his PS2 a while back by soldering some L.E.D.'s to the case and frying his PSU?

Be careful what you try if you don't know what you're doing.

5. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

Thats kinda the thing I don't want to happen, which is why I'm considering a mod service.

6. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

I've thought about it and I've decided to not mod my 360... yet. I'm going to wait towards the end of its lifespan (that would be in 2-3 years) when mods are better and have more functionality. Then, if mods get like they did for the original xbox, the money will be more worth. Right now I could just get a wii and mod it for the price of getting a good modded system.