1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this the universal unbricker dc-3??and nand question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by adown, Dec 11, 2007.

1. adown

adown Member

Hey guys, I bought a battery and magic mem stick. I've used it on old fats and new in the box one month ago slims. I'm wondering how to tell which version I have. It has despertar del cementerio, hellcats Pandora isntaller 3.xx and PSP update ver 1.50. I just put it in push X and it does its thing. When you dump the nand, does it just back it up or does it literally dump it and needs to be restored? Do I need to wory about nand dumps with this unbricker. Thanks, adown

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

I'm not really sure but you may have the Ultimate Trio thing. As long as it has those three you mentioned above, it'll be fine. When you dump the nand, then you're only making a copy of it and it's good to have one stored on your drive just in case you ever mess up in the future. Read and understand before you do stuff however and you won't ever need it lol.