1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS THIS TRUE OR NOT??????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DevilMind, May 9, 2003.

1. DevilMind

DevilMind Guest

yesterday i was gone to install a messiah mod chip they say that my ps2 is one year old and if i install the chip my lens will burn is it true???
    my ps2 is PAL V5 bought last year's april....

they asked me when u bought this without even seeing my PS2 they told me its incompatible no chip will work on ur ps2...coz its old version....(LOL) but is it true or not?

2. shopchris

shopchris Member

absolutely no true.

3. DevilMind

DevilMind Guest

4. telescope

telescope Regular member

i think that person must be buffing or he must be not having the chip according to me
    If i am not wrong r u the one from from saudi arabia
    Man i am telling u these people donot know anythging about modchips
    They just get one chip from the dealers and they give them the installation diagrams and thats it
    They donot know a thing about Ps2 except that silly modchip they get and that also a clone
    They donot know the abcd of Ps2 also
    So i suggest u to try and get a modchip from outside
    In india i am also facing such problems
    These people donot know anything about Ps2 except that Magic 4 which they claim is the newest chi p in the market
    Sop i ma going for a chip from abroad for sure and will get it soldered from an electrician
    Thank u

5. DevilMind

DevilMind Guest

well im not fron Saudi arab im from UAE...
    And my nationality is Pakistani ...
    i know about 1 shop who knows about all chips..
    but other shop install these chips from some centre which i dont know where it is and all they know and think is any mod chip can play all kind of games...