1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this where?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bwbeye, Dec 8, 2004.

1. bwbeye

bwbeye Member

Is this where I can get some help using Shrink V3.2.0.15? I haven't had much success burning to DVD and I'd like to ask some questions but the post dates on this forum date back to July and I was curious if this forum is still active.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Ask away :)

3. bwbeye

bwbeye Member

Where do I begin... needless to say I'm a newbie, I have a first generation Memorex DVD burner (+ format only burning at 2.4) and an 8X dual format BTC DVD burner (a rebaged drive offered by I/O Magic) that I only recently tried out using the DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink with no success. I was able to Decrypt and Shrink but was unable to burn a usable disc. Twice I tried burning (to the Memorex burner) with Shrink and with Roxio (V5 Platinum) on a DVD+RW disc rendering one of them an expensive usless coaster and the other wouldn't play at all. So where might I have gone wrong? I hope you can help me, I follow good directions like the ones on the Shrink site but I think I'm missing something here. Thank you!