1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this worth it

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ulmn, Feb 17, 2007.

1. ulmn

ulmn Member

i have a chance to buy this unit and the mp3 for 300.00 canadian
    i'm new to the psp, as i do not own one yet

Sony PSP with a 1GB card, it has version 3.03 oe-c, it can load iso's and play psone games, also you can run emulators for nintendo, snes, sega .etc All emulators are already pre-loaded on the system. It works 100% without flaws. And the Sony 6GB mp3 player comes with all required cables and headphones.

how do i copy games to the 1 gb card?

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

next time search but i will tell you how, you move the iso to the ISO folder. if its not there, reformat the card and it'll show up.

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Here in Europe I would definitely do that, 300 Canadian Dollars are 188 Euros, a new PSP without the memory stick costs 250 Euros in stores here, maybe 170 Euros at ebay. The stick is around 20 Euros here at ebay, not sure about the MP3 player. Check what all the stuff costs where you live and at your ebay and then compare if it's worth it.

4. yohex

yohex Guest

Ya it's worth it as long as the psp in good condition, my psp was $310 canadian from future shop, a 1gb card with ATV*which sucked* and lords of dogtown * a movie I really can't understand*
    your getting this at the same price with a 6gb mp3 player* worth 100 - 200 plus a 1gb stick worth 20 - 30 and an already downgraded and uped psp worth 250

5. Static_

Static_ Regular member

Snag it, what a deal.