1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is weed bad?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by c4iscool, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Pulsar's right. Doggybot it's obvious you have never tried it before and you should try it before you knock it.

Last night was my soon to be cousin in law's bachelor party. No strippers, but we started out at about 4 at my friends house with 2 quarter barrels. Then at about 9 we got a bus and went bar-hopping. I went to bed probably around 3:30 in the morning and when I woke up I felt like my index finger on my left hand is broken, and I have scraped knuckles on my right hand. I got pissed off at someone on the bus and almost started a fight with him (don't remember why). I don't remember the last 2 bars we went to, but I was told I got tossed out of one. I think it was because I tried to bring in a beer (which I actually got there).

[edit] I now see an ad for a giant beerbong and it makes me wanna puke.

It took me about 10 minutes to type this, hangovers suck. I'm now too brain-dead to call my mother and wish her a happy mothers day. I really should quit drinking.

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  2. Divinus

Divinus Guest

LOL. This is so true. The solution to world peace seems to be marijuana. Bush should've just sat down with old Sadaam and I'm sure they could have worked it out over a nice fat one.

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"You know what I really don't care for what you do by getting high on weed"

Your point is what?

That looks like an atypical response of someone who needs their eyes opening a tad.

Pulsar

4. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

The OGS has a theory (like everything!) about this...
    I picked it up from my Jamaican friends, who say something like: "We don't do drugs - that shit's crazy, mon"
    They are talking about anything in pills or tablets, any strange powders or potions one would ingest by various means, needles or orally or whatever (hell, they're suspicious of vitamin pills!) it's true.
    But to them, a little herb is not drugs. It's herb which their God put on the earth, in the soil...
    The Jamaicans are suspicious of hash, too, and even sinsemilla (unfertilized marijuana, w/o seeds) seems 'unnatural' to them...
    And fresh, spicy B.C. Hydro
    http://www.hightimes.com/ht/grow/content.php?bid=250&aid=4
    is not to their taste either ("It green, mon...")
    I have determined they were raised on sun-dried, nitrogen-depleted Sativa. Other strains (Indica) grown indoors under artificial illumination, are just not to their taste.
    I have therefore obtained some Cup-winning seeds
    http://www.cannabiscup.com/
    50:50 (White Rhino) Indica:Sativa cross
    and have pulled my Plant Physiology textbooks down from the shelf :^)
    The new project is:
    To grow kick-ass shit of noble ancestry, in the traditional Jamaican fashion (outdoors, low nitrogen, sun-dried, brown & sweet).
    I'll let ya know...
    @ Dog-bot
    If you don't smoke, friend there's nothing wrong with that - hell The Allies wouldn't have won WWII if they were puffin' and not drinking booze to 'relax'. No offense but that's just an example of inappropriate or misplaced pacifism, y'know? And I think this is what worries George; he doesn't want a generation of pacifists growing up while he's the Sheriff...
    Smokin' herb is inherently un-capitalistic and the culture of anti-materialism (The Counterculture) scares him, and all good dollar-chasing resource-depleting greenhouse-gassing ozone-destroying capitalists everywhere.
    That drive to grow the economy, serve the shareholders and to hell with the environment would be seriously dulled by massive weed smoking.
    The flood of introspective philosophy and questioning of the status quo could cause upheaval in society on a massive scale, and quite possibly imperil young capitalists everywhere...
    People, there are great and weighty matters to be pondered in this life, in this world, every day.
    Some would say that weed 'clouds your thinking'. Others might argue that weed opens your mind, expands your thinking and causes you to re-examine things you have always taken for granted, in a new light ;^)
    I personally believe that some answers may be found in the study of psychology, sociology, anthropology, history, and philosophy.
    I therefore hold pro athletes, TV stars and those who study nuclear physics, plastic surgery and investment banking in somewhat lower esteem...
    But that's just me (smoked a joint every day since ~1973).
    @ Mrs.Taz - great jokes :^) LoL, Thanks!
    L8R

5. Jauzzi

Jauzzi Member

i get high with red bull

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

weed is good!!
    for those that think weed is bad or clouds your mind, go home and take all of your albums, tapes, and cd's and burn them because you can bet your rosie red ass that 95% of all the artists that made that great music that moves you so much were rrrrrrrrrrrrreally high when they made it.
    And the people that say that weed leads to harder drugs are full of shit. I'm a heavy smoker (almost daily and more if possible for over 20 years) and I've tried pretty much every other drug on the planet but i always stick with the ganja. And the most violent thing i've even even thought of doing while stoned was maybe knocking off a Hostess cupcake truck!
    I'm sure it effect people differently, and some people can find ways to be stupid with anything, but for the most part weed is probably one of the best foreign substances you could put in your body.

and whats more, it's a plant, god made it!! so if you think weed is bad, you must hate god!! ok maybe thats a little overboard, but it was still funny. :)

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

You thought of that too?! Wow, what a small world.

That's hilarious!

8. unknownu

unknownu Member

It's always funny how people who use pot say it doesn't affect them. Druggies and alcoholics always use this statement. If you make it, then you're having a problem with it. 1/3 of all fatal car accidents have have a pot user at the wheel, as well as, in most cases someone who also has just had too much to drink. "Reefer Madnes" was made in the 50's, but, of course a pot dope-head wouldn't know that anyway. After, being around, you sorry-ass pot users, I'll tell you, that you may think it doesn't affect you and your productivity in this world, but, as an outside observer you're a bunch of worthless losers. Why don't you just take some rat poison and get your butts up to the promised land, and stop make life miserable for the rest of us.

9. squizzle

squizzle Active member

God made pot, we made alcohol. People can develop problems from pot, but it's all in your head 99% of the time. Alcohol can cause way more serious problems.
    Weed can stay in your system for a month or longer. So the guy who smoked 3 weeks ago and got killed in a car accident gets blamed because he had pot in his system.
    Sounds like you have a drug problem.

Do you know how many successful people smoke pot? And I'm not talking about rockstars and movie stars, I'm talking about people with real jobs, people that MADE THE COMPUTER YOU ARE USING for example!!!

If you don't do it, that's fine, but don't criticize everyone that does it without even knowing their situations.

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

haha there's someone that needs a joint right there! yep, i smoke weed and i'm a loser that makes over 6 figures a year, 2 new vehicles, own my home, and have all the toys i could ever want and so do my 4 kids that are spoiled to death. now go back to your moms basement and roll one from her private stash and learn to lighten up a bit.

11. LivnDGirl

LivnDGirl Regular member

I hate ragweed /sneezes

12. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

At squizzle it is true that getting high can be in the imagination.If you think about it when you get high it toys with a part of the brain.Even when people get drunk they get the same effect(it is different though,because when you get drunk it doesn't just effect your brain),have you noticed that if you smoke alot it doesn't effect you alot.I have a feeling us(the ganja smokers Darth you got it right bro,I call it the same thing man)minds are making us feel high.The same with cigs to be honest,what happened when you smoked a cig the first time.You got a buzz am I right,well weed is different it takes some time to adjust to it just like cigs but takes awhile longer.Once you get adjusted to it,it really doesn't produce alot of side effects.I can't say this is the same for everyone,but I have smoked ganja heavy for some years and had to slow down because it stopped working for me when I kept smoking it non stop(large quantities was my style,the more the merry I say).I haven't stopped though,just take a breather every now and then for the fact that if I smoke steady it doesn't get me high.Although I do want to say damn,because I smoke weed and don't make 6 figures like Darth.Let me know what the secret is or is it luck.I feel I have been cheated with the weed I have been smoking.Darth hook me up with some of your rich weed brotha I want to make 6 figures.

13. philipman

philipman Regular member

weed is great and beer is great. No one should put them down if they have not tried them before.

14. walnut187

walnut187 Member

This subject always get ppl started. I believe weed is bad just like cigarettes it affects your lungs and can cause problems just like cigarettes. So I have to say BAD!!!

15. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

yeah but it stops cateracts from forming.

16. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Read the sig.

17. philipman

philipman Regular member

Also it makes you very happy.

Last edited: May 25, 2005
  18. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

Yes, I fell once (but it didn't really hurt until the next day :^)

19. philipman

philipman Regular member

my bad.

20. rap4life

rap4life Guest

i hope weed is bad for u because i never used is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.