1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS0s not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fireman50, Jun 2, 2007.

1. fireman50

fireman50 Regular member

I downgraded my friend's PSP from 2.81 to 1.50 and then upgraded it to 3.40 oe. For some reason none of his ISO's work. Whenever I try to play one there's always a black screen. I tried going to 3.03 oe but they still don't work. I also tried enabling and disabling noUMD. Any suggestions?

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

there needs to be a UMD in the drive to play an ISO.

Also, did u put the iso in the ISO folder located x:/ISO? if u put iot in game, it doesnt work.

3. fireman50

fireman50 Regular member

I already did both of those things. I tried using devhook to load the iso's and it worked though.

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

im no good with iso's, so i only say wat other ppl would, but they are my weak spot. i have no idea wat ur doing wrong.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

try disabling the no-umd n other two options below(sumthin like fake region like tht) it.then start the game with a demo/game umd in the umd drive.

6. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

u don't need devhook for OE.

7. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

or how bout increasing ur umd/iso cpu speed to 333mhz...coz it is a black screen matter.

hope tht helps....