1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso 3.03 OE-C help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by guitar308, Jan 30, 2007.

1. guitar308

guitar308 Member

I traded in my version 3.0 at gamestop for a 2.71 with board TA-082. Successfully downgraded than upgraded to 3.03 OE-C. I created an ISO file in the root directory to play backup ISO images. Valkirye Profile - Lenneth, and Sonic Rivals both work, but when i tried to load the Sims 2 pets and Medal of honor the game would start to load, then gives the message "The game could not be started (80020148)" My configuration in the Recovery mode is:
    Hide corrupt icons:enabled
    Game folder homebrew :1.5 kernel
    autorun:disabled
    Use no UMD:enabled
    Fake region:disabled
    Free UMD region:disabled.

I then tried putting in the metal gear portable ops UMD and several other UMDs I own and disabled no umd. didnt get an error but instead am still staring at a black screen an nothing ever happen. thanks much.

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Use No UMD(Diasbled) That should make all the games to work.

3. guitar308

guitar308 Member

yea read the last paragraph, i did that and then now games worked at all. they all just gave the psp intro then stayed black until i rebooted.

4. Habbah

Habbah Member

I KNOw HOW YOU FEEL!!! i have a ta-082 one too. i haver 3.03 oe-c but the propbly with me is sometimes my games work the i connect my psp to the ocmputer and then none work then i screw around in recovery mode and then they work... that worked like 3 times now im having trouble getting any of my isos to work.. and i know they are not corrupt cause i was just playing them!!! this is the error that pops up.. The game could not be started (80020321) .... WTF ANY OEN HELP PLEASE ive tried umd emulators but they eather come up as corrupt or dont work.... !!!!! :mad: :mad:

5. guitar308

guitar308 Member

And no one seems to have an answer for it, it may just be because of the motherboard or bad ISOs. Only thing I can think of.