1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.iso and nero problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mugz, Oct 5, 2004.

1. mugz

mugz Member

I made an .iso from the method from the Star Wars battefront post except different game. I was thinking if I used that method that it too would load faster just like Battlefront does, not to mention Tiger Woods 2005.

When I go to burn my .iso file to Nero it has a warning saying the size does not match up or something. I do not have the exact phrase because I am not at home now, but it ask if I want to correct or ignore.

I did not want to correct because I was thought it might alter my .iso file. So I ignored and the disc did not work.

I have not tried DVD Decryptor but I just thought somebody might know. Thanks for any help.

2. htjesus

htjesus Member

I been having the same trouble with my xbox backups, I connected my computer on a house network to try to burn it on the other computer but the problem remains the same......any help out there????

3. Veblin

Veblin Active member

This thread has a BURNING GUIDE WITH NERO (.NRG, .CUE/.BIN, .ISO) image files and an error like you are getting. Maybe it will help.

CD-R forum.
    Step-by-step guide for burning various file formats with various burning sofware.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/20980