1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO/CSO Help with 3.XX OE-X firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by omniruka, Jan 25, 2007.

1. omniruka

omniruka Member

Hello. I really need some help here guys. So heres the thing. Ive tried devhook, ive tried the custom firmwares, however i just cant get any but 2 of my backups to run. So could anyone tell me, which custom firmware is best for running back ups.

Also, i have tried running GTA VCS and MGS :pO but they wont run either. with custom firmwares i had NO UMD mode disabled, and had a UMD movie inserted. I kept getting the error code 80100012 ( i think thats it). So any step by step would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

first update to 3.03 oe-c put your iso/cso in the iso folder in the root of your memory stick and run it from the game menu o and i think it only works with a GAME UMD inserted i never had it work for me with a video umd either.

3. omniruka

omniruka Member

Ah. Well the Video umd is prolly my problem then. Someone had told me before that it will work with ANY umd in the slot, but ill go out and buy a 12 dollar used crap game, no biggie.

4. 0142397

0142397 Member

Does anyone know what exactly I am supposed to put in the root of my PSP when installing 3.03 OE-B?

5. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

The demo disk will work if you still have that....

6. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

u dont put anything in the root you put it in the game150 folder if you have oe-a already if you dont then you need to install that before you can upgrade to oe-b but right now i would just reccomend upgrading to oe-c from here (just follow the read-me) http://dl.qj.net/3.03-OE-C-by-Dark_AleX-Hacks-Exploits-PSP/pg/12/fid/12396/catid/114