1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Download From PC To PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by wrecks3, Aug 30, 2007.

1. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

I am currently running 3.40 OE-A and have been using Pimpstreamer to stream my Video and Music and am real happy with the app. I have been on google for the last two days looking for a way to download my stored ISO files on my computer to my PSP. Is there such an application? I have a 2 gig stick and have to manually download pretty much every time I start a new game. It would be real slick just to connect to my computer and download wirelessly. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Use torrents.

3. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

How is Torrent gonna help me transfer my ISO's from my PC to PSP?

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Well, to transfer an ISO, you have to download it first...well if it's already downloaded, you have to be sure it's a ".ISO" or ".CSO" file. Now, make a "ISO" folder (it must be called ISO in CAPS) and put the game/s there.

5. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

Im sorry there must be some confusion. I have the ISO's already. There all on my computer. Im looking for a way to wirelessly download them to my PSP without having to manually download with the USB.

6. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

there's no other way apart from using a card reader

7. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Yeah, why do you want it wireless? You're that lazy/poor to buy a USB? There are two ways:

1. USB
    2. Memory Stick Duo card reader

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  8. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

9. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

"Yeah, why do you want it wireless? You're that lazy/poor to buy a USB? There are two ways:

1. USB
    2. Memory Stick Duo card reader"

I have a USB jackass. I want something better. I dont wanna have to walk to the other side of the house every time I want to play another game.

10. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

WOW, it's so hard to walk around the house for a new game, oh my G-d, it's too much work, you'll be exhausted! And no need for foul language.

11. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

If you dont know anything about a thread stay out of it.

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Let's knock off the attitude..

13. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

My bad. All respect given. I just hate being thread jacked when im trying to be serious.

14. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Fine sorry but I just found the idea of being too lasy to go to another room in the house spoiled. It's not like living in castle. :O anyways sorry.

15. Kotik

Kotik Member

I recently downloaded a game (transformers) which was a .bin file. Does that work fine with the applications mentioned above or is having them in .iso a must?

16. Dorman

Dorman Member

I'm looking for the same program, i've treid just about everything i could find with wifi. Buddy must have something up his ars don't mind him. I'm lazy and proud of it. There is a shell program called IRshell that as something in there that may do what we want. I haven't really played with it though, it seems complicated. Give it a try, you can download it from www.psp-hacks.com. One installed it acts as a Operation system with in an operating system. It as too possiable ways to connect to your computer using wifi. It looked like alot of work and i'm to lasy to fiddle with it. I'm going to give it a try when i gets around to it. If you can figure out how to set it up please post it here so people like us can find the answer.

17. Zombie007

Zombie007 Member

Just go to pspiso.com