1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO downloading help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by illmatix, Feb 20, 2007.

1. illmatix

illmatix Member

i downloaded what i thought was a metal gear solid portable ops iso for psp off isohunt and when it finished and i looked in the folder there were a bunch of files each one was a different type like 001 file 007 file 117 file, they were not isos or csos, why was this on isohunt and why were so many ppl dwnlding it cus it doesnt work wen i dump them all in the ISO folder?

Thanks

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

use winrar to extract the iso/cso file

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  3. illmatix

illmatix Member

i have a problem,

1. When i opened the folder there were no ISO/ CSO files just bunch of weird files with weird number formats such as 110 and 001.There didnt seem to be any visible iso/cso using winrar wont help as there are none in the first place to extract.

2. i may be wrong if so i av a problem cus i deleted the folder from my pc but cut al the contents into the ISO folder beforehand does this matter now that theyr nt on my pc?

thanks and didnt mean to make 2 threads :S

4. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

just copy the contents back to your pc from you psp then try opening with winrar

5. illmatix

illmatix Member

just as i thought winrar makes no difference it just shows the files in the winrar view there are no cso or iso files present just as there was before :S

6. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

it could be a bad torrent then,but i wouldnt of thought so if there was quite a few seeders tho.

have you tryed,right clicking and choosing open with then pick winrar,just a suggestion

7. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

you can try pspiso out