1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO File Burned - Error Booting

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by DiRect, Feb 6, 2007.

1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

I burned a .daa file using PowerISO onto a Sony DVD-RW and it worked fine, it autoran as it was supposed to. Now, on top of wasting three DVD-R's before because PowerISO would not burn my .daa file because of the fact that it was an unregistered copy, and it really pissed me off that my DVD's got wasted, but that is not a a good way to get someone to buy their product. Anyways, I bought it, and now I have wasted two more DVD-R's. It will not auto run, and when I go into my computer and check out the files inside, and try to run the set-up, I get an error saying failed to initialize properly and some error code. It won't even auto run the disc because of that. I am using Ridata DVD-R and burning the .daa file at 4x and tried also 8x. Can anyone suggest any remedies please?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Have you tried mounting the .daa files and doing it that way?

Also, maybe you just have a corrupt .daa file?!

3. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

I mounted the file and it works fine, but I need to actually give this to a friend to borrow, so I need to know how I can keep a burned copy?

Does anyone know what the problem could be?