1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO file to big

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by OHIOguy, Sep 7, 2003.

1. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

Ok, I ran DVDshrink but the bar after it analyzes the DVD was all green (according to the guide here that means its a DVD-5 and needs to be ripped and burned with Decrypter). But after I ripped it with DVD Decrypter it gave me a ISO file that is 6.5 GB. What do I do from here? Is there a program that will take out the menus and extras? Thanks for any help in advance.

2. koola

koola Guest

Use CloneDVD, it allows you to take extras and menus out. Good quality too!

3. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

just use dvdshrink it does the same thing as dvd-decrypter but also compresses it for u

4. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

Ok, I used DVDshrink and then burned it with Nero Burning ROM, but I didn't get any audio. What did I forget? Thanks for all the help.

5. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

what audio options did u deselect when u compressed keep 6 channel

6. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

I deselected all the non-english and only left the 2 ACH or something like that. I might have screwed up and deselected the 2ACH also, but am pretty sure I left those checked. Thanks for all the help.

7. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Best to have AC3 6CH

8. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

I thought you only needed 6ch if you had surround soung. and 2ch if you didn't. Maybe I'm completely wrong. Please let me know. Thanks for all the help.

9. koola

koola Guest

Doesn't matter which kinda audio you select 6ch or AC3 as it sould work for both of them.

Thats true, if you don't have 6ch surround sound, just select 2ch sound. Simple!